If you or your loved one are in need of assistance with daily living activities, then assisted living is the right lifestyle option for you. Not only do residents enjoy benefits including three, delicious meals per day in our Sensations dining room, a full calendar of daily activities and events, concierge services, weekly housekeeping and more, they also receive personalized care services such as showering or bathing assistance, medication management, continence management, glucose and insulin management and personal laundry. All of these services are supported by our dedicated, 24-hour professional health and wellness team delivering exceptional care to your loved one. After all, care is the foundation of all we do.
Contact Rittenhouse Village at to learn more.
What Is Assisted Living?
We offer assisted living in our four Indiana communities:
- Rittenhouse Village At Northside
- Rittenhouse Village At Michigan City
- Rittenhouse Village At Portage
- Rittenhouse Village At Valparaiso
This living option offers on-site medical care and therapy services as well as help with daily living activities like laundry, dining and ambulation.
When looking into senior assisted living homes, you likely have some priorities for the community you choose. You might want a stylish, upscale apartment, resort-style amenities, or senior-specific fitness classes. In Rittenhouse Village’s senior assisted living communities, you’ll find all these amenities and more.
But why should you choose a senior assisted living program? In many cases, residents decide to move to a senior living community with assisted living services because they have found that daily living activities like housekeeping or personal grooming are becoming difficult. In this type of program, residents receive the help they need while continuing to enjoy the activities they love.
Some of the services you might find in a senior assisted living program include regular housekeeping, 24/7 medical care and help with medication management. Your loved ones will have peace of mind knowing that caring, qualified staff members see to your every need.
Many senior assisted living centers also provide a schedule of fun events, making every day a new experience. At Rittenhouse Village, our full-time activities director ensures that every resident can participate in exciting, new activities each day.
Amenities and Services in Assisted Living
Our assisted living communities provide a wide variety of services to residents. These include:
- 24-hour nursing
- On-site medical and therapy services available
- Emergency call system
- Showering and bathing assistance
- Personal grooming assistance
- Dressing and clothing selection assistance
- Assistance with dining
- Personal laundry available
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- Medication management
- Continence management
Additionally, while the resort-style amenities in these communities may vary, you can expect to find some or all of the following:
- Sensations dining room with delicious meals and tableside service
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Scheduled day trips and recreational outings
- Small pets always welcome
- Clubhouse with amenities and professional team available 24 hours a day
- Multifunction arts, crafts, and game area
- Discovery Zone game and craft room
- Inviting living rooms and common areas
- Professional beauty salon and barber shop
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Friendly concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Daily trash removal
We’re confident that you or your loved one will love living in a Rittenhouse Village community. Take the first step today.
Contact Rittenhouse Village for More
Reach out to our Senior Lifestyle Counselors to learn more about the benefits of our assisted living program. In addition to assisted living, we offer independent living, SHINE® Memory Care, and Respite Care programs. Our team members can help you determine whether life at Rittenhouse Village is right for you. Reach out to us at to schedule a tour today.