Rittenhouse Village At Valparaiso is strategically located within Valpo city which is home to a wide array of recreational and entertainment activities. It is a popular tourist destination that is fit for the entire family. For residents of our senior assisted living community, access to downtown is made easy through our complimentary transportation service. To enjoy readily accessible conveniences which are just a short drive away, schedule a tour of our campus today to explore your options.
Valparaiso is a city that is situated within the county of Porter in Indiana, United States. As per the 2020 census, the county seat of Porter has had a population of 34,151. Valparaiso had its first log cabin in 1834 and it can be found on the ancient Native American trail that stretches from Rock Island to Detroit.
Recreational Parks Around Valparaiso
Valparaiso has an extensive city park district. As of 2005, the city had been home to at least 13 parks such as the following:
- Bicentennial Park: It offers a full range of activities such as basketball courts, playground, picnic shelters, and ball diamond
- Fairgrounds Park: It has the largest complex of soccer fields and ball diamonds as well as basketball courts and a playground
- Kirchhoff Miller Woods: This community park is popular for activities like baseball, basketball, picnicking, and tennis
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Valparaiso
Valparaiso is home to several arts and entertainment centers that offer different genres of art:
- Memorial Opera House: Watch plays and enjoy its beautiful architecture
- Chicago Street Theatre: Watch an array of shows in different genres
- Porter County Museum: A dynamic institution that shares the stories of Porter County and its residents
- Brauer Museum of Art Center for the Arts: Consists of three exhibit rooms showcasing different genres of art
- Espionage Escape Rooms: An interactive adventure game for dynamic playtime for the whole family
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Valparaiso
Do your shopping for any occasion and enjoy a variety of cuisines from the following stores:
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets: A village-like shopping place with over 100 stores
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet: Offers a wide collection of daily essentials and more at a bargain
- Meditrina Market Café: Enjoy a broad selection of Mediterranean dishes
- Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille: Enjoy local cuisine and a variety of other menu options
- Radius: A modern hangout place serving local favorites and innovative cocktails
Best Schools Near Valparaiso
These are the best public schools in Valparaiso, Indiana:
- Heavilin Elementary School: Public K-5
- Benjamin Franklin Middle School: Public 6-8
- Memorial Elementary School: Public K-5
- Washington Township Middle/High School: Public 6-12
- Morgan Township Elementary School: Public K-5
Why Choose Rittenhouse Village At Valparaiso?
Rittenhouse Village At Valparaiso focuses on taking care of tedious, monotonous daily living activities. This provides you with abundant spare time that can be used to pursue the wide range of on-site amenities and activities we offer. You also stand to enjoy a resort-style infrastructure and a modern and stylish apartment that offers plenty of comfort for well-rested breaks. Our community is surrounded by luscious greenery that creates a tranquil environment that puts your mind at ease every single day.
To learn more about living in Rittenhouse Village At Valparaiso, contact us today.