At Rittenhouse Village At Muhlenberg, you’ll find a family-oriented atmosphere with team members who will assist you in every way they can to make your experience the best it can be. We offer a top-notch Personal Care program as well as short term Respite Care services. We believe in instilling a sense of belonging and trust, and offering a lifestyle that encourages growth, learning, happiness and health. And the best part of choosing to live with us is that you’ll never have to worry about maintenance, housekeeping, transportation and cooking. After all, your time is better spent doing things you love and cherish.
Are you a wartime veteran or surviving spouse of one? You may be eligible for the VA Aid and Attendance Benefit to help pay for required in-home care, personal care, or skilled nursing.
Learn more about the amazing senior living experiences in Reading, Pennsylvania and schedule a tour with us today at 484-276-1070.
Senior Living Amenities
From wellness programs to help you stay healthy, to complimentary transportation and housekeeping, we’ve taken care of everything you might need. At Rittenhouse Village At Muhlenberg, everything is included in one monthly fee. That means no more mortgage payment, property taxes, yard care, maintenance fees or housekeeping costs to worry about. Imagine enjoying a stress-free lifestyle where you can take advantage of exceptional care from a dedicated team of caring professionals available 24 hours a day.
Residents in Reading, Pennsylvania enjoy these amenities:
- Professional team available 24 hours a day
- On-site dining
- Full calendar of activities & events
- Multifunction entertainment areas
- Well designed & newly renovated living and common areas
- Professional beauty salon and barber shop
- Scheduled trips and outings
- Themed parties and holiday celebrations
- Concierge services
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Pet-friendly community
- Large, open floor plans
- Walk-in closets
- Walk-in showers with grab bars
- Landscaping and maintenance
- 24-hour nursing
- On-site medical and therapy services available
- Emergency call system
- Personal care services
- Laundry units and services available
- Trash removal
What We Offer at Rittenhouse Village
In Reading, Pennsylvania, we’ve just completed a remodel that includes many updates and designer touches. You’ll find a refreshed and appealing look that gives you an even better way to dine, socialize and enjoy yourself. Whether you’re looking to stay active or want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that a team of senior care professionals are on hand 24/7, then Rittenhouse Village senior living has options for you.
We offer the following senior living options:
- Personal Care – For those in need of assistance with daily activities, we offer personalized care services, but with the freedom to access all of Rittenhouse Village’s signature resort-style amenities.
- Respite Care – Quality, compassionate, short-term care for your loved one when you need it. If your loved one needs extra assistance when recovering from illness or surgery, or you simply need a break from caregiving and some short-term support, we are here for you.
We Are Here to Help
Contact us today to find out why residents love the senior living amenities at Rittenhouse Village. In our Reading, PA community, we offer a range of floor plans and services to suit your needs, from newly renovated, one-bedroom apartment homes to short-term Respite Care services. With every option, you’ll find amenities and features that were tailor-made for our residents, including emergency call systems, ample closets and storage and more.
Our Senior Lifestyle Counselors are happy to answer your questions, schedule a tour and tell you more about our exclusive lifestyle programs. Contact us at 484-276-1070 to see what senior living program is best for you and your needs. We’ll help you find the perfect fit.