Senior living is an excellent option for many people. You and your loved ones can enjoy the comfort and care desired in a safe environment. Here’s how to choose the best floor plan for you and your loved ones in Westerville, OH.
When looking at the floor plans of apartments, consider how many bedrooms and bathrooms they include. The amount of square footage is also essential as it can give you an idea as to whether or not a particular unit will be large enough for your needs. Finally, it’s worth noting whether or not there are any two-story apartments available to see if this would better suit your preference.
Consider The Activities Available
Activities are a crucial component of senior living, so you must consider which activities and events will be most beneficial for you or your loved one. Activities can help to stay active and healthy, make new friends, and feel less isolated. This also helps to maintain their mental sharpness and update their social skills. When considering what activities to use in senior living communities, you should look at the following:
- What types of things do seniors like to do? Will these be available in this community? If not, will they have to travel elsewhere for such activities?
- Are there enough options available for residents who want more than just bingo night or coffee hour twice a week? Do they need kayaking every Monday morning or trivia night every Tuesday evening? How often does this community offer these types of events—and how easy is it for residents to participate in them (for example, if they’re required to sign up 24 hours before each event)?
Is Private Transportation Available
If you need to get around town but do not want to drive, then private transportation is available at all our locations in Westerville and Groveport. This option allows residents to travel with other people instead of being alone while going out into the community or shopping at nearby local stores.
Floor Plans Available At Westerville, OH
Our senior apartments feature spacious layouts with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Residents can access several amenities, including an inviting clubhouse where they can socialize with neighbors or enjoy live entertainment on weekends. They’ll also find an exercise room and a library stocked with books and DVDs for their enjoyment. We offer transportation services for those who need assistance getting around town and maintenance services for residents who prefer to take care of their upkeep needs themselves.
- Our suites, Franklin and Riva, include a patio, bath, sleeping acove, living and dining, and kitchenette. They are around 325 – 404 square feet!
- Albany, which is 542 to 695 square feet, includes a patio, bedroom, bath, kitchenette, and living and dining.
- Cumberland, which is 554 to 658 square feet, has a living and dining, bedroom, kitchenette, win closet, and bath.
- Golden bear, which is a two-bedroom and two-bathroom 937-square-foot apartment.
- Buckeye, a 975 to 1056 square foot two bedroom and two bathroom apartment.
If you are looking to find more information, contact us today!