Rittenhouse Village At Spring Creek in Garland Assisted Living
If you or your loved one are in need of assistance with daily living activities, then Rittenhouse Village At Spring Creek assisted living is the right lifestyle option for you. Not only do residents enjoy the luxuries of a host of included features such as three delicious meals in our “Sensations” dining rooms, a full calendar of daily activities and events, concierge services, weekly housekeeping and complementary scheduled trips, they also receive personalized care services such as showering or bathing assistance, medication management, continence management, glucose and insulin management and personal laundry. All of these services are supported by our dedicated 24-hour professional health and wellness team delivering exceptional care to your loved one. After all, care is the foundation of all we do.
Rittenhouse Village At Spring Creek assisted living community offers a variety of floor plans ranging from cozy suites to spacious one or two-bedroom apartment homes, each with a kitchenette with refrigerator, spacious living areas and generously sized bathrooms.
Your Assisted Living Services Include:
- 24-Hour Nursing
- On-Site Medical and Therapy Services Available
- Emergency Call System
- Showering and Bathing Assistance
- Personal Grooming Assistance
- Dressing and Clothing Selection Assistance
- Assistance with Eating
- Personal Laundry Available
- Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Medication Management
- Continence Management
- Sensations Dining Room with Delicious Meals Served Tableside
- Full Calendar of Social and Recreational Activities
- Scheduled Day Trips and Recreational Outings
- Small Pets Always Welcome
- Village Clubhouse with Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Multifunction Arts, Crafts and Game Area
- Discovery Zone Game and Craft Room
- Inviting Living Rooms and Common Areas
- Professional Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds and Courtyards
- Friendly Concierge Services
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Daily Trash Removal
- Floor Plans
Are you a wartime veteran or surviving spouse of one?
You may be eligible for the VA Aid and Attendance Benefit to help pay for required in-home care, assisted living communities or skilled nursing. To learn more click here or visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.