No matter what lifestyle option you choose at Rittenhouse Village at Portage, you’ll find a family-oriented atmosphere with team members who will assist you in every way they can to make your retirement the best it can be. We offer independent living villas, assisted living apartments, and secure memory care suites for rent, as well as short-term respite care services. We believe in instilling a sense of belonging and trust and offering a lifestyle that encourages growth, learning, happiness and health. And the best part of choosing to live with us is that you’ll never have to worry about maintenance, housekeeping, transportation and cooking. After all, your time is better spent doing things you love and cherish.
Learn more about the amazing senior living experiences in Portage, Indiana and schedule a tour with us today at 219-245-7742.
What Are The Benefits Of Senior Living?
From wellness programs to help you stay healthy, to complimentary transportation and housekeeping, we’ve taken care of everything you might need. At Rittenhouse Village At Portage, everything is included in one monthly fee. That means no more mortgage payment, property taxes, yard care, maintenance fees or housekeeping costs to worry about. Imagine enjoying a stress-free lifestyle where you can take advantage of exceptional care from a dedicated team of professionals available 24 hours a day.
Residents in Portage, Indiana enjoy the following amenities:
- Village Clubhouse
- Professional team available 24 hours a day
- On-site dining
- Full calendar of activities & events
- Multifunction entertainment areas
- Well designed & inviting living and common areas
- Professional beauty salon and barber shop
- Scheduled trips and outings
- Themed parties and holiday celebrations
- Concierge services
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Pet-friendly community
- Large, open floor plans
- Walk-in closets
- Walk-in showers with grab bars
- Landscaping and maintenance
- 24-hour nursing care for assisted living & memory care
- On-site medical and therapy services available
- Emergency call system
- Personal services for assisted living
- Laundry units and services available
- Trash removal
Plus, at Rittenhouse Village At Portage, it’s only $99 for your first month’s rent and new residents can save up to $2,000 on moving costs.
Senior Living Is All About Options
Whether you’re looking to stay active during retirement or want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that a team of senior care professionals are on hand 24/7, we offer senior living options that meet your needs.
We offer the following senior living options:
- Independent Living – Designed for seniors who want to stay active in retirement, our community of independent living villas are complete with full kitchens and room to entertain. Residents can bring their own car or take advantage of our complimentary transportation options for plenty of outings, activities, and ways to do more of what they love.
- Assisted Living – This living option offers private, one- and two-bedroom apartments, on-site medical care and therapy services as well as help with daily living activities like laundry, dining and ambulation.
- SHINE® Memory Care – Our exclusive memory care program offers a personalized approach that incorporates scientific principles in engaging activities and compassionate care. If your loved one is struggling with a memory-related issue, our SHINE® Memory Care program can help.
- Respite Care – Quality, compassionate, short-term care for your loved one when you need it. If your loved one needs extra assistance when recovering from illness or surgery, or you simply need a break from caregiving and some short-term support, we are here for you.
We Can Help You Decide What Option Is Best for You
Contact us today to find out why Indiana residents love the senior living community at Rittenhouse Village At Portage. In our community, we offer a range of floor plans and services to suit your needs, from independent living villas to assisted living apartments, secure memory care suites to respite care services. With every option, you’ll find amenities and features that were tailor-made for our residents, including emergency call systems, full kitchens and more.
Our Senior Lifestyle Counselors are happy to answer your questions, schedule a tour, and tell you more about our exclusive lifestyle programs. Contact us at 219-245-7742 to see what senior living options are best for you and your needs. We’ll help you find the perfect fit.