Rittenhouse Village At Portage, our independent senior living apartment houses are specially designed for your aged family members who may be looking for a maintenance-free and affordable lifestyle. All their independent living villas available have two bedrooms and two bathrooms attached villas with garages that can fit one car. All their rooms are extremely spacious with high ceilings, carpeted floors, tile floors in the kitchen and baths, breakfast bar, laundry room, raised panel white cabinets, and more. If you prefer your own furnishing, you can feel free to bring your own to decorate the place. You can get to enjoy the flexibility and freedom to be as active as you want. We have a team of helpful and experienced senior living professionals that will do all the work for you. You’ll get to enjoy comfort, freedom, and flexibility in this program.
If you are interested, contact their Senior Lifestyle Counselors at 219.207.7185 today to find out all the other benefits of independent senior living at Rittenhouse Village At Portage and schedule a tour.
Independent Senior Living Amenities at Rittenhouse Village At Portage’s Retirement Community
We are proud to say that all our residents love staying at Rittenhouse and enjoy our care-free senior lifestyle programs. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and have many other benefits such as a resident referral program, rent-controlled living, transportation services, restaurant-style dining, and more.
Additional amenities that our independent living residents enjoy include:
- Multifunction arts, crafts, and game area
- Scheduled day trips and recreational outings
- Clubhouse with professional team available 24 hours a day
- Inviting living rooms and common areas
- Full size and fully equipped kitchen
- A community that is pet-friendly
- Sensations Dining Room with tableside service and delicious meals
- Open and spacious floor plan
- Calendar packed with Celebrations Activities and Events
- Laundry in unit with washer and dryer included
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Themed parties and special holiday celebrations
- Snow and trash removal
- Walk-in shower that has grab bars
- Concierge services
- Beautiful, landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Professional beauty salon and barbershop
- Maintenance and landscaping included
- Covered rear patio and front porch
- Attached one-car garage with a garage opener
Is Independent Senior Living Right For You?
If you want the flexibility of enjoying your life while having a team of professionals take care of your needs 24/7, independent senior living would be right for you. We will handle housekeeping and maintenance, and all your needs so that you can focus on doing what you love.
At Rittenhouse Village At Portage, you can have the choice of cooking at home or join your neighbors and enjoy chef-prepared meals in our Sensations Dining Room. We have an activities director that will put together a whole list of events every day, so residents will never be bored at their new community. You can choose to use our complimentary Connections Transportation to bring you around for dining, shopping, doctor appointments, entertainment or drive your own car.
To determine if Rittenhouse Village At Portage is suitable for you or your aging loved one, you can check out these questions:
- Would you like the convenience and peace of mind of having medical care on-site?
- Would you love to have more events and chances to socialize with neighbors?
- Do you enjoy staying active with outings, shopping, exercise, and dining out?
- Are you able to take care of your own home, cook for yourself, and manage your personal grooming?
- Do you wish you didn’t have to worry about home maintenance and housekeeping so you could spend more time doing things you enjoy?
If you or your loved one answered “yes” to any of the above, senior independent living community at Rittenhouse Village At Portage would be the perfect fit for you!
Contact Our Retirement Community And Learn More About Independent Senior Living
We know that it may not be easy to decide what is best for you or your aging loved one. So, we are here to help. We can provide you advice and help on the type of floor plan and senior living option that fits you. Our kind, knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional team members make it easy for you to make the transition to our senior living community!
Our caring team of senior living professionals is ready to help answer your questions, so call us today at 219.207.7185 .