Independent senior living apartment homes are designed for the senior who is looking for an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle. The independent living villas available at Rittenhouse Village At Portage offer spacious, two-bedroom, two-bath attached villas with one-car garages. A generous, open floor plan with high ceilings, tile floors in the kitchen and baths, carpeted floors, raised panel white cabinets, breakfast bar, laundry room and more. Residents can bring their own furnishings and belongings and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to be as active as they want, or let a team of senior living professionals do all the work for them. You’ll enjoy freedom, flexibility and comfort in this program.
Independent Living Amenities at Rittenhouse Village At Portage
All of our residents enjoy Rittenhouse Village’s exclusive care-free senior lifestyle programs. These include rent-controlled living, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a resident referral program, restaurant-style dining, transportation services and more.
Additional amenities that our independent living residents enjoy include:
- Clubhouse with professional team available 24 hours a day
- Sensations Dining Room with delicious meals and tableside service
- Full calendar of Celebrations Activities and Events
- Multifunction arts, crafts and game area
- Inviting living rooms and common areas
- Professional beauty salon and barber shop
- Scheduled day trips and recreational outings
- Themed parties and special holiday celebrations
- Concierge services
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Pet-friendly community
- Large, open floor plan
- Full size, fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry in unit with washer and dryer included
- Walk-in closets
- Walk-in shower with grab bars
- Attached one-car garage with garage opener
- Covered front porch and rear patio
- Snow and trash removal
- Landscaping and maintenance included
Is Independent Senior Living Right For You?
Many seniors choose this option because they want the flexibility of having a team of senior living professionals on hand 24 hours a day as needed, while still having choices. You can cook for yourself at home or join neighbors for chef-made meals in our restaurant-style Sensations Dining Room. Drive your own car or use our complimentary chauffeured Connections Transportation for scheduled trips to shopping, dining, entertainment, doctor appointments and more.
The team of senior living professionals can handle taking care of chores, maintenance and other tasks so that residents can do more of what they love. At Rittenhouse Village communities, a full-time activities director puts together a schedule of events for each day, so residents quickly find that they are never bored at their new community.
Here are a few questions to help you determine if a senior independent living home is right for you or a loved one:
- Do you wish you didn’t have to worry about housekeeping and home maintenance so you could spend more time doing things you enjoy?
- Would you like more opportunities to socialize with neighbors?
- Are you able to cook for yourself, take care of your own home and manage your personal grooming?
- Do you enjoy staying active with exercise, outings, shopping and dining out?
- Would you like the peace of mind and convenience of having on-site medical care?
If you or your loved one can answer “yes” to any of the above, the independent living villas at Rittenhouse Village At Portage could be the perfect fit.
Contact Us And Learn More About Independent Living
It’s not always easy deciding what’s best for you or a loved one, but we’re here to help. Let us help you determine which floor plan and senior living option are right for you. And thanks to our Rent Lock program, you won’t need to worry about unexpected rent increases or hidden fees. Our kind, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable team members make it easy to make the transition to a senior living community!
Our caring team of senior living professionals is ready to help answer your questions, so call us today at 219-245-7594.